About the Event
The 2021 Association Excellence Awards will take place on Tuesday 29 June 2021 at the Kia Oval, London. The lunchtime ceremony will include a drinks reception, a delicious 3 course meal, half a bottle of wine per person, plus entertainment and the awards ceremony itself.
Health & Safety Precautions
Our priority is always the health, safety and happiness of our attendees and colleagues, please rest assured that we are monitoring closely all official advice and guidance from the UK Government & Health Authorities and working hand-in-glove with our venue partners to ensure we adhere to all relevant health & safety protocols. At present, we will ensure the following measures happen as a minimum:
- Attendees will need to pre-book and pre-register to attend the awards
- Contactless registration systems will be introduced to reduce waiting times and limit contact between organisers and guests
- A digital first approach will be adopted to eliminate the need for physical badges and lanyards
- Paper handouts and gifts will no longer be offered
- Entrance to the awards will be staggered to reduce queuing and overall capacity will be limited to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- The venue will have enhanced cleaning procedures, with hand washing and sanitising facilities at frequent intervals
Be assured that we are keeping an assiduous track on changes to guidance and requirements and we will contact all attendees with updates as necessary. We are working hard to create the best possible experience at our events.